What Incentives Are Available for Data Center Sites?
18 Sep 2023
Data center sites have financial motivation to place their companies on a shovel-ready area in the Corridor!
- MN Tech Corridor’s electric costs are 23 percent lower than the national average.
- Minnesota businesses with fewer than 25 employees that focus on research of qualifying high-tech can potentially gain up to $1 million in angel tax credits.
- Data or network operation companies with specific qualifications will receive sales tax exemptions on certain equipment and do not pay personal property tax.
- Approved companies can receive funding from the Minnesota Job Creation Fund.
- The region has impressive research and development tax credit options.
For more details on financial incentives, get in touch with our staff!